Did you know 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime?
According to the American Cancer Society,
- Your chances of getting prostate cancer are 1 in 3 if you have a close relative with the disease. The risk jumps to 83 percent if two close relatives
- African-Americans have the highest rate of prostate cancer in the world.
- Prostate cancer is the second-leading cause of male cancer-related death in the U.S.
- Nearly two-thirds of men diagnosed with prostate cancer are 65 or older.
- There are no consistent or noticeable symptoms of prostate cancer while it is still in the early stages.
- Before early detection through PSA screening, only 1 in 4 prostate cancer cases were found while still in the early stages.
- Symptoms of prostate problems (and prostate cancer) include urinary problems (little or no urine output, difficulty starting (straining) or stopping the urine stream, frequent urination, dribbling, pain or burning during urination), erectile dysfunction, painful ejaculation, blood in urine or semen and/or deep back, hip, pelvic or abdominal pain; other symptoms may include weight loss, bone pain and lower extremity swelling
- Nearly 100% of men diagnosed and treated during early stage will be disease-free after five years.
Ten percent of the proceeds from this product are donated to The Prostate Cancer Foundation. This foundation funds the world's most promising research to improve the prevention, detection and treatment of prostate cancer and ultimately cure it for good.
About our signature pocket-t:
- Premium T-shirt
- Crew neck
- Graphic print on pocket
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Machine washable
- Manufactured in the United States
- No sweatshops
This item cannot be exchanged or returned.