Did you know that 1 in 8 people don’t have access to clean water? That’s more than 663 million people around the world.
According to Charity: Water
- Diseases from dirty water kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war.
- 43% of those deaths are children under the age of five.
- Access to clean water and basic sanitation can save around 16,000 lives every week.
- On the continent of Africa alone, Women spend 40 billion hours a year walking for clean water.
- Access to clean water gives communities more time to grow food, earn income and go to school. All of these decrease the chances of being in poverty.
- Access to clean water helps keep children in school, as they do not need to travel far to collect water.
Ten percent of the proceeds from this product are donated to Wells for Zoë. Their mission is to provide the rural poor of Northern Malawi access to clean and safe drinking water. Wells for Zoë use 100% of all public donations to fund their projects!
About our signature pocket-t:
- Premium T-shirt
- Crew neck
- Graphic print on pocket
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Machine washable
- Manufactured in the United States
- No sweatshops
This item cannot be exchanged or returned.